Fountain Eva - I go on vacation, what to do?
Tips for maintaining your water system
- Before going in prolonged absence, be sure to fill the lower bin from your water system with clean water up to mid-height of the Ultimate EVA cartridge. This will avoid oxidation of the cartridge.
- To guarantee the freshness of the water, do not leave the standing water in the lower tank for more than a week. If you plan to be absent for longer, empty the lower tank completely before leaving.
- When you return, completely empty the lower tank of your water system to remove the bacteria and possible impurities.
- Clean the lower bin with a clean sponge and use a mixture of lukewarm water and vinegar to remove residues and stains.
- Rinse the lower bin abundantly to clear water to remove any residue of vinegar.
- Consult the specific instructions for the manufacturer of your water system for additional maintenance and cleaning advice.
- If you have doubts about water quality after your return, filter it or boil it before consuming it.