Your EVA ceramics
Your EVA ceramics will not always remain white because it acts as a microbacterial barrier and retains the impurities potentially present in your water such as rust, lead and sediments. This phenomenon is completely normal.
Cleaning the Eva ceramics
We recommend that you clean your EVA ceramics once a month to maintain its optimal performance. Here's how to proceed:
- Take the upper bin where ceramics are located, but do not remove it from the tank.
- Put your tank in a clean sink without plug the flow.
- Pour tap water into the tank as well as a glass of white vinegar.
- Let the water flow, then put on tap water only and also let it flow.
- Repeat this operation twice.
This will ensure that your EVA ceramic is operating optimally and maintaining the quality of the water you consume.`` Copy the code above in an HTML file and save it with an ".html" extension. You can then open it in a browser to display information on EVA ceramics optimized.